If you are interested in analyzing samples in my lab, you can either come to the lab, train, and analyze your own samples or send them to us to analyze. We can work together to determine what analyses will work best with your samples, and also assist in early stages of sample collection. We primarily work with primate urine samples in the laboratory but are also equipped to work with blood samples.
- Enzyme immunoassay
- ELISA kits
- Basic colorimetric assays (creatinine, urea)
- Radioimmunoassays (RIA) kits
- Stable isotope preparation
- ELISA multiplex kits (Luminex MagPix®)
Commercial kits run in our lab: we have validated several commercial kits in the lab for urinary hormones and metabolites
- C-peptide of Insulin (RIA)
- Human and Primate cytokine magnetic panels including IL-8. IL-10, G-CSF, MCP-1, TNFα, IP-10, IL-1ra
In-house assays in development
For current rates and availability, please contact Erin Vogel.